August Rabbi Service
Ministering: Pastor Joshua Olaleye
Ephesians 5:14, Matthew 24:32-35, Luke 19:13, Mark 13: 7-9, 2 Timothy 3:1-3, Matt 25:5
The study of end-time is called “ESCHATOLOGY”.
End-time events are events that precede the end and not the end itself.
The end-time events are not supposed to bring fear to us as believers.
The signs/events of the end-time should give us confidence, peace, comfort. Because we are believers and we’re prepared for it (2Timothy 3:1).
The end time that is happening those not mark the end of the world.
There’s no doubt about the fact that Jesus is coming.
Matthew 24:34 Every event Jesus pointed out to happen the end time has already taken place except some people are still yet to hear the gospel of Christ.
Our vision in RCCG is to make heaven and take others with us. Therefore we need to go forth and preach the gospel of Christ that the world will hear about Christ
No one knows when the rapture will take place. The rapture will be happen swiftly that they won’t be time for repentance or confessing of sins.
1. 2 Peter 3:12, Revelation 2:4-5. What is expected of us is to wake up and go back to our first love (with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ).
2. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-2. We will be less concern about the deadline.
3. We need to occupy ourselves with preparation for the day by living holy and helping people out of sin.
4. Matthew 24:13-14. Become an incurable wilderness for Christ in preparation for the last day
5. This is the time to work faithfully for the kingdom advancement, because no man can predict the next moment.
6. Do your best today don’t save it for tomorrow
7. Matthew 25:13 The choice you make today may determine your destiny.
Ensure you live holy until the coming of Jesus.