Quest for Growth: LAW OF CONSISTENCY By Pastor Mrs Olaleye
Text: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Preacher: Pst (Mrs.) Olaleye
What is Consistency?
– Defining a pattern you will want to live your live
– To be steady
– To be focus
– To be committed
Law of Consistency:
Motivation can keep you going but discipline will make you grow.
“The more you focus on how you do things, the better result you will get”
When you set a goal, know that just desiring will not get you there but consistency.
Consistency is biblical
Luke 18:1-8,Luke 9:60 are examples of how Jesus taught about consistency.
How do we grow in consistency?
1. Ask yourself WHAT you need to improve on.
2. Ask yourself HOW to progress to achieve what you have decided on.
3. Determine and always keep your eyes on the WHY of your improvement.
4. Ask yourself WHEN
“Daily practice brings mastery”
“You will never change your life until you change what you do daily”
Hindrances to achieving growth through consistency?
1. Lack of faith in result
2. Laziness to work the process
3. Distraction and discouragement
4. Sheer ignorance at what you need to do.
1. Be clear about your objective.
2. Determine the success criteria and be consistent in doing them.
Conclusively, we cannot achieve much meaning in our lives without being consistent.