SETTING OR RESETTING YOUR Goal By Pastor Mrs Josephine Olaleye
Topic: Chat your way to success.
Minister: Pastor Mrs Josephine Olaleye
It is your responsibility to chat your way to success this year.
What is success?
It is an attainment of a predetermined goal.
THINGS WE NEED TO HAVE TO CHAT OUR WAY TO SUCCESS.
1. Desire. Your desire will give you intention and help you aim at where you want to be.
2. Ability to establish your desire. Go for your desire and channel it to achieve your goal.
a) Setting/Resetting a goal. Identify 2 or 3 major goals you will critically analyse and follow to success. Your goals will give you direction and motivate you.
b) Writing down your goal Habakuk 2:2
c) Set S.M.A.R.T. goals: Specific, measurable, achievable/attainable, relevant, time bound.
3. Pray and Plan: Psalm 37:5
4. Work the plan
6. Prepare for challenges. Prove 17:5
7. Anchor all of these on God through prayers, faith and meditation.
In conclusion, irrespective of where you are, you have the opportunity to reset and plan your goal. Judges 6:14