The law of Ladder by Dcns Josephine Olaleye
Character growth determines the height of your personal growth.
Personal growth is the best thing you can do for yourself.
If you want a better life for yourself, develop yourself.
Character is the expression of the summary of one’s values and principles. It can either be negative or positive character depending on your principles.
Ephesians 4:1, 4:20, acts 11:12, Matthew 23:27
Proverbs 14:12, I corinthians 9-7
you can actually learn character.
How do we build Godly character trait?
– Continuous fellowship with God and his word.
– Through worship and prayers
– Focus on being better on the inside than outside
– Follow the golden rule (what you don’t want done to you, don’t do unto others)
– Be authentic about your character
– Actions speak louder than words
– Aim to finish well