TUESDAY DIGGING DEEP WITH PASTOR AINA RICHARD
THEME: WISDOM OF CHRISTIAN LIVING (PART 3) PROV 4:7
The primary plan of God for mankind is to live everlasting life; a life of no ending but because man were unable to subdue the flesh thus making this plan unrealistic, man began to die and the age also reduced yet, he still wants us to live long according to the following scriptures.
- Psalm 91:16- with long life will I satisfy him
- Prov. 9:11- for by me thy days shall be multiplied and the years of thy life be increase
- Job 5:2 thou shall come to the grave in a full age, like a shock of corn cometh in his season
- John 10:10- The thief cometh not but to steal, kill and to destroy. I have come that they might have life and they might have it more abundantly.
Note: Prov. 4:7 says wisdom is the principal thing therefore get wisdom and in all thy getting get understanding- there are some things we don’t need prayers about but just to apply God giving wisdom
CONDITIONS FOR LONG LIFE
- Honour your parent (Father and Mother) (Deut. 5:16, Col. 3:20, Eph 6:2-3)
- Watch what you eat (1 Cor. 6:13)a, Prov 23:21
- Find time to rest (Exo. 18:13-27)
- Exercise your body (1 Tim. 4:8)
- Fear God (Prov. 10:27, Prov. 3:2-3)
In Prov. 24:7 the bible say “wisdom is too high for a fool” – as you journeyed through life, ask God to teach you to number your days that you may apply your heart unto wisdom Psalm 90:12.