Holy Ghost Service Message by Pastor E.A Adeboye [Daddy G.O]
Friday, April 3, 2020 Holy Ghost Service Message.
Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Theme: Let there be Light part 4
There is none Holy like my God
There is none beside thee
Neither if there are any like our God
There is none Holy like our God
The may holy ghost service theme will be let there be light part 5
Text: Genesis 1:1-3
Topic: Let there be Light part 4
There is a law called the law of priority and the easiest way to explain that graphically is whatever is uppermost in your heart, if you are to speak, that what you will speak, Mathew 12:34. We notice that the first time God spoke at all on record is Let there be light.
Today we will consider 3 situations that you will call God first time occurrence, what is called Divine priorities.
1. Genesis 1:28 – The first time God spoke to man.
The things He (GOD) said;
– He said, be blessed – His first statement to man. Which means when God blesses a man, nobody can curse him. Am saying to all you my children, Be blessed. Amen
– He said be fruitful. Be fruitful and not be barren. This is because He has decreed it from the very first message He gave to man. I decree be fruitful. Amen
– He said Multiply and not decrease. Be multiply means 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4 and 4 becomes 8. Wherever you may be, begin to multiply, Amen
– He said, Have Dominion. Have dominion means be head and not the tail, be the lender and not the borrower. Am saying yo all my children, whatever may be your career, you will prosper and multiply. Amen
The first time God Introduced Himself by name, Genesis 17:1, 15:1. Your name is the mist important thing about you. He said, I am the Almighty God. When we look at that name, we find serval things.
The Almighty means
– He is the one that has the might and power, Psalm 62:11, Luke 1:37. On the basis of that name I decree everything impossible in your life will become possible in Jesus name. Amen
– The Almighty also means the All sufficient one. He doesn’t need anything, He is self sufficient. To be All sufficient means He can handle every situation not only for Himself but for all of us, Psalm 68:19. Am praying for everyone listening to me today, the loads of blessings that God has in stock for you will be released tonight. Amen
– The Almighty also means, the one that is more than enough, Psalm 23:5.
– Jehovah El -shaddai (The Almighty) actually means the mothers breast. In the breast of the mother there is enough milk for as many that want to drink. John 7:37:39. The invitation is to all and not to one. As many that want to drink, keep coming, it cannot be exhausted, Ephesians 3:20.
The first time that you can consider as a first timer, God eat mans food, Genesis 18:1-14, Psalm 50:9-13, Judges 6:17-21, Genesis 18:1-14. On that occasions several things happens;
1. All the prophesies that He has given to Abraham, came to pass that same day, Numbers 23:19, Ecc 3:1, Psalm 115:3.
– The day He eat in Abraham house, the issue of waiting in his life was ended.
– When He eat at that occasion, every prophesies became a decree. The difference between a decree and a prophesy is written in, psalm 33:8-9, 2 Kings 4:8-17, a decree set aside your doubts and your un- believe.
– The day He eat in Abraham house brought what is yet to come to now, John 2:1-11.
– Agreeing to eat in Abraham house gave Him the opportunity to demonstrate His Almightiness.
How mighty is this God
– Mathew 3:9
– He is so mighty that He can practically reverse the irreversible, Romans 4:16-19, John 11:39-45.
The day He eat in Abraham tent, He had an opportunity to start a chain of laughter. Laughter that started as a joke, ended as a testimony, Genesis 18:12, 21:1-6, Psalm 126;1-3 2:1-4.
This God is unchangeable. He is the same yesterday, the same today and He will be the same forever. His initial wish for you is that you will be blessed
His initial name is Jehovah El- shaddai. As He did for Abraham that He eat, He is willing to eat with you. He said in Ezekiel 18:4, He said the soul that sinneth, shall die. It is written in Romans 6:23, He said the wages of sin is death but the gift of God through Christ is eternal life. You have a choice either death as a result of your sin or internal life through Jesus Christ. If you surrender your life to Christ, you will live physically and you will live internally. Don’t joke with God, He is the Almighty God, He is a friend and He is very dangerous. Surrender your life to Him today.
1. Thank the Almighty GOD for preservation, goodness and mercy. Praise Him.
2. Father, that original blessing that you pronounced on Adam and eve, please pronounce it afresh on me and my family this very day.
3. Jehovah El-shaddai prove yourself in my life and in my family that you are more than sufficient, no matter how big our request maybe tonight, do more than we can ever ask for.
4. My father, you are welcome in my home, come and dine with us any day anytime. You are welcome, come and eat with us.
5. Father, every prophesy that you have directed in my direction, turn it to a decree tonight, let it be done this very night.
6. From now on my father, let it be Joy and Laughter all the days of my life.
7. Your own individual request, whatever is special you want to ask God no matter how big, go ahead to ask Him.