Thanksgiving First Service
Ministering: Pastor Joshua Olaleye
Seedtime and Harvest Psalm 67:5-7, Genesis 8:22, 1 Corinthians 6:7
God commands increase and can yield a harvest.
What can happen to your seed?
- Leviticus 26:20: God can make the ground withhold your harvest. Genesis 26:12: God can also force the ground to yield your harvest.
- Judges 6:1-4: Medianites attack, symbolising forces taking your inheritance.
- John 10:10: The devil attacks a man’s seed to steal, kill, or destroy it.
- Malachi 3:11-12: Devourers can attack a man’s seed.
Keys for guaranteed divine settlement:
- God arising for you: Psalm 68:1: Let God arise; His enemies scatter.
- Genuine Praise: Psalm 67:5: Genuine praise acknowledges God as helper, protector, provider. Matthew 7:6-8: Praise should be heartfelt, not mere lip service. Isaiah 29:13: Praise reflects true acknowledgment.
- Honour God in obedience: John 14:15: Love for God shown through obeying His word. Honouring God means representing Him well.
- May God compel my harvest wherever I sow my seed, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- May God destroy every force against your life and divine settlement, in Jesus’ name.