Topic: Great Grace
Text: Acts 4:33-34
– Acts 5:12, 2 Timothy 1:7
Somebody is about to receive power today.
When great grace is in your life, you can declare (Philippians 4:19).
It was the great grace that made David face Goliath in (1 Samuel 17).
Every Goliath in your home, you shall bring them down.
– Daniel 1:20
Great grace produces wisdom, input wisdom, and understanding. For example, Daniel was a good example.
How to connect to Great Grace
The grace comes by the Spirit of God. – Zechariah 4:6-7.
It is a medium to release upon a man. – Exodus 31:2-5.
In the place of heartfelt prayer (Acts 4:31-33) depicts that great grace was upon the apostles when they prayed.
What happens when you walk in great grace?
1. Doors will be opened for you.
2. You will experience accuracy.
3. You will experience speed.
– Father, empower me to walk in the frequency of great grace.
– Father, I receive great grace to achieve exceptional results.